Friday, February 22, 2013

You impact everything

I hear things, see things and feel things, the impact of my beliefs color them and tailor them to me. I see the impact it has on me and my life, my energy , my health, and my success. I teach accountability in my practice. Restoring health means takes responsibility for your choices, all of them! The impact is huge. I also see the impact others have on each other and that impact is even bigger. My food choices, not only support me they support good and right eating in the whole WORLD!!! My words, my deeds, my expression sends waves of energy out there and they impact everything and everyone. The rebels of the 60's put love, love, love into their songs and words, it impacted us. The media put fear, fear, fear, and that impacted us too. Today impact is felt and dealt by each individual, set it up for life, joy, happiness and eternal health and beauty now. IMPACT GOTTA LOVE IT!!

No comments: