Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A pride is a group of LIONS

Animals show us so much. Learning about self through the connection to animals has always been one of my greatest joys. Lions are awesome and beautiful, they are strong and now they are rare. Pride is too.In learning to be me, I am proud of what I do, who I have become, my girls, my career, my home and my future here. I am becoming the lion. I feel brave and rare and golden. Choose a totem or animal representative to help you see your future here clearly. There are websites that show you the connection to the animals you see in your day along the way or the ones you love and have in your life. Lately, I have had a wolf and deer. Then an eagle and 3 hawks. This is the year of the snake and that means something to me too. Use these helpers, they are here for you. See the next level of you being you - I am now about to ROAR!!!

No comments: