Monday, February 25, 2013

Stop now if you are ready

When someone says please stop, please stop if you can. If you can not, then move away from that person. When you say to yourself, please stop, just do it. I listened to an old message on my phone saying that I was finding fault and I thought, I need to stop that or get away from what I feel is stressful to me. There is no fault here. There are only gifts and lessons. Is it my fault??? No, it is my lesson, my journey, my divine plan at play. As I now replay the movie along with that old message I see the only one stopping me from stopping that, was me and when I decide to stop, I will, and now I have decided to stop that. I will seek peace, love, harmony and health in my life, I will reserve the right to stop haniging out with those who do not do or behave the same way. SEEMS SO SIMPLE NOW. No judgement just choices, no fault , just lessons resulting in learning. I have learned alot lately and love the way it gets taught. Thank you Creator and all who guard and guide me - this is an amazing adventure.

No comments: