Friday, February 1, 2013

re-member now the ONENESS

Christ taught communion - He said re-member me everytime you eat and drink, for we are ONE. This ritual is easy should be used every day. Is that what we do? Or do we forget we are all one and feel alone and lonely? I see it in the eyes of those walk down the streets or sit at the bar or even come to my office. Lonely eyes, feeling seperate, left out, wierd. You are not wierd you are rare and unique and yes fragile. Allowing the communion to take place daily is a choice, remembered and spoken into the air that surrounds you. Say it out loud even if you are alone, I am one with all things, in harmony and >fullfilling my destiny here for the highest good of all. Only takes a second, but it will change the field. Let's put that field out there every day, I want to play in the field with those who are believing the ONEness is the Allness and the wholeness of us all. No one left out except by conscious choice. Namaste'

No comments: