Thursday, February 28, 2013

Let your parting words always be kind- they remain with you forever

My friend lost a loved one unexpectedly and it caused great pain. There should never be any regrets and will not be when we learn to end our conversations with words of love or kindness or gratitude. It is a simple, good and healthy habit to get in to, and it puts in to play a future of good wishes and positive outcomes that still are yet to come. You are the boss of your mouth, your words to another effect you and your future, not theirs. His departed one knew he would be leaving momentarily, maybe it was a last chance to say I love you or say how happy I am to know you and have you in my life, or simply thanks for everything. Try it, I think you will like the outcome and the outpouring of positive energy too. Our lessons come quickly now, and changing the pace is what 2012 and 2013 are all about - you picking up what I am putting down?????

No comments: