Sunday, February 3, 2013

Free will - keep yours and USE IT

I have had people try to tell me what to do, how to do it, when and with whom, all through out my life. I have been told to what to believe, eat, take, leave and even, when I could go to the bathroom! Here's your wage, here's your grade, here's your position. Here's to not choosing to listen to them!! Free will, is mine to exercise for the highest good of ME and the highest good of all. Not the will of the rich, or religious, or political or even those who pretend they care about you or those who bully you either. People complain they are being fooled, tricked, robbed, lied to, cheated and left out. Truth is it your free will that keeps that from happening. Meditate on the subject, ME AND MY FREEWILL. It is a gift, sacred and powerful. If anyone tells you your wants, wishes and needs should be different than what you currently have, say I am using my own divine will here and it is of no concern of yours. You keep yours and I will keep and use mine too, and also my rights, I still have use of them also. Stand up for yourself, if the hair goes up on the back of your neck your will is being manipulated, set a boundary, leave or tell someone else to. USE this power it is yours and you need it. This is the time now more then ever before, stand up be willful and live happily by choosing what YOU want.

No comments: