Monday, February 18, 2013

Watching AND waiting????

Are you watching or are you being watched??? Are you waiting or being waited for?? Both of those things are done for you about you by you. Watching and waiting. You are anchored firmly in Heaven, your higher self has a view from there of you, and a perspective and willingness to assist the human you. Learning to converse with the Higher self is paramount in life. Like the Hawk it has a vision that takes in so much more. It sees from a place uneffected by the human stuff. Looking down on us it can see the road just traveled and the roads up ahead, it can guide you to the smooth road if you learn to connect and listen. I teach this - in pictures I can see, with words I can hear, with sounds that I can understand - tell me now the best way for me. Ask your Higher self for the way, the total purpose of the Higher self is to be there for you as you endeavor to learn something down here. Not about others only about YOU! I find this life supporting, encouraging and massively comforting!!! Thank you Creator for keeping us hooked in to the Higher realms when life here sometimes seem so seperate from them. Knowing that I am eternally loved and watched and guarded and guided is the basis for my bravery and commitment to myself and my adventure here!! IT IS ALL GOOD! AHO! Come to our meditation class and learn to connect!!

No comments: