Thursday, February 28, 2013

Sow's ear into a SILK PURSE

I like that old saying, it says a lot about how I see things. Totally fixable. Yet as I ponder that idea, I realize I see fixable as what it is and that programming needs to stop now. I speak only of me, my words are mine no matter what I am speaking of, or who to, those words create my reality. I am a sow's ear if I say I am, I am a silk purse too. I need to focus and drop the words that hinder me in any way. I need to release the idea of fixing anything and know for sure that all is well and improving, that there is nothing for me to fix now. Fix means broken, no more of that, I ma not nor have I ever been broken in any way. Learning a new set of practices and creating healthy realities is a part of our life now, letting the learned lessons slip into the passed/past is the key to embracing all the good stuff. If you think someone needs fixing, it is only you who does. If you learn and begin to form your thoughts and then your words about well and even improving now, that is A QUANTUM LEAP. I start with me here, I am well and improving, thanks for listening. Namaste'

No comments: