Sunday, February 10, 2013

willing spirit, honor your own truth

I have been in a position to review and review I have accomplished. Looking to our present circumstance and it's potential now is the key to creating the future of our dreams. It only takes a willing spirit. Like the child who is interested and bright eyed, we should look at our life and our world with wonder and expectation. I got so tired for awhile. I felt like defense was all I did, in court, in love, and that just got old. All those defenses have now all melted away with the truth that all is well and improving, all I need to be is a willing spirit here. It is a choice, freewill at it's best. Eager to advance in love toward a world filled with amazing people and places and things to do and be. I have been on the farm a long long time, it is time to come on in to town now and see what is going on around here!! As you look to move into your reality, use your truth first, determining who you really are first and then accepting nothing less. Do not remake yourself to get by or please someone else. Find those people and places where fitting in is the easiest thing ever, and then be that willing spirit you were designed to be, now and forevermore. I see our world filling up with willing loving laughing dancing people who have honored their truth and all other's truthes too and have found the road to peace and unity and community. Hallelujah!

No comments: