Monday, February 4, 2013

POWERLESSNESS CAUSES ANGER

DEAL WITH IT. When you are snarling or snapping it is not because you feel love or power. There are many great views of what stimulates anger, which is a dominant feature on this planet. Looks to me like powerlessness wins. I see toxins and illnesses stimulating the release of anger at my practice from time to time. I never flinch. It is a huge expression of emotion and energy. I usually tell them to go take a clay bath and let it out of the liver and the skin into the charged and grounding water. Burn some sage and say a prayer for light and love. Maybe even some vit C would help. Then I see the child behind the defense taking on offensive behaviors. Whether it is autism or depression or bi polar or cancer, it is the powerlessness that causes the imbalance that needs the remedy. Love is an energy, unleashing potential. It can take a sperm and an egg and in 9 months create a fetus that can house a soul! Big stuff there. Powerless without parents those little babies rely only on love. What happens if that baby is not loved and the powerlessness continues into their life?????? You see it on the news, at the morgue and in the psych wards and jails. You also see it in your neighborhood and at your work. It makes sense doesn't it? When you feel anger ask yourself, what do I feel so powerless about, when did that start and does it serve me anymore. Acceptance, success, health are dismissed by anger, no one will support those who offend any longer. If you are on the offensive or defensive side you are not in balance. Power causes perfect peace and balance. This is a wonderful lesson for those interested in healing. I love being powerful and loved and peaceful, how about you?

No comments: