Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Easy Keeper

My horses are easy keepers. They are healthy and good to each other, and I am that way too. I have been an easy keeper always. We make life more complicated then it needs to be. I do not look for things to fix, I just keep everything in good working order. I do not look for less, always more, laughter, friends, good food, and all that goes with it. I know we all trying to learn to be easy keepers. It takes choosing that. One must listen, one must learn to say no, one must keep things simple, one must love everything and everyone without judgement or ulterior motive. No need to point out potential issues. The joy of life and what it brings makes me an easy keeper. A hand written note of love, a single rose, a surprise adventure, a walk in the sunshine - all things that keep me and are easy. It is about celebrating not mourning. That is the difference. When something or someone is done here, do not mourn about it, celebrate it. I have learned to find the celebration in every deal I have ever been in, whether it was happy or not. There is no way outside of this that makes it easy. I brought a friend to Mexico with my family, my daughter said it was so fun to have him along, he is such an easy keeper!! I told him and he laughed and said he is that way on purpose. Taking care of his own needs and supporting others is just his way, no complaints or issues, just going with the flow and doing what made him happy, easy for us all!! Thanks Pal, you were a joy to travel with!! Namaste'

No comments: