Monday, February 11, 2013

From long ago and far away they have come back

I watched a show about a film maker who documented the native culture back in the late 1800's knowing it was vanishing. He died broke and yet now, one set of those 20 books just sold at an auction for 2.9 million dollars. I watched the faces in pictures and I felt I had seen some of those same people in this lifetime. I know I have. Those who are willing to return to our world to be of service are returning to us now. In the eyes of children I see ancient knowing, I have a client I have called grandma grace since she was tiny, that is who she is and now a teenager she is growing into that amazing woman. Lifetimes of knowing and being human are being brought back with her and she will shape our future with that knowledge and a love of this world that is ageless and full of experience. We never die, we just transition, from dimension to dimension we move about. Ascension is always available to those who seek the higher realms, and Earth herself is doing just that. That is one of the reasons the 7 billion souls are all here, some old faces in the crowd, bringing knowledge and experience and help to our world. Look for them - honor them, ask them their stories! Those of us who are committed will offer our knowing, respect that we do know more than what this lifetime has taught. I have demonstrated that all my life and it irritated those who did not understand it. Some people thought I should learn at their rate, that I should believe what they believe or stop what I am doing and be with them, listen to them, take care of them. It is simply not going to happen. I have returned many times to this world and this is the greatest time yet, I am here to bring that knowing to those who want to know, to the rest, they can figure it out on their own, in their own time. It is all good!! This is an amazing gift, so many to learn with now, faces you will recognize, old love to be rekindled, families being rebuilt! I have a friend who died awhile ago, in my grief I was counseled that she and I get 20 years in each lifetime to be together, that is what we got and I cherish those memories and look forward to the next time we are together. This is big stuff, enjoy it, it is rare and special and deserves our full attention. From long ago and far away they have returned, enjoy, it will all be fine.

No comments: