Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Who is your Valentine?

When was the last time you were someone's true love? I have seen some of that along the way, but not nearly enough. Loving people is the only way this place heals and flourishes. It is the one day that love is the only focus, love, just love and I see it as a worthy holiday, since love is the basis for all that is good and right and healthy here. My dad has celebrated his love for his girls every single Valentine's Day for many many years by treating us to lunch and candy and cards and fellowship. While my mom was alive she too was a part of that sharing. I am grateful that through the times of seperation there was always that to count on. I am loved and having someone tell me and show me never ever gets old!! It is the best and most important thing that can happen. This is your chance to show your affection for those you want to know you care about! Give it your all this year, a flower, a card, a candy box or something unique from you saying that if you were not in my life you would be missed!!! You never know when that chance will disappear and you will get another one! Happy Valentine's ideas to all who have love in their lives and want to keep it going!!!!!

No comments: