Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Pulling a giant trailer in my dream

Trailer is an extra load in dreams, in mine it was huge and the vehicle I had to pull it with was tiny, I woke up tired. Using our dreams to coach our days is a gift from the higher self. I see that what I am trying to move, and how I doing it, is futile. It took a lot of people just to get that big trailer into position. Me thinks I need to unhook from the extra load I have taken on and get a move on with what I have. It is funny, we think that carrying the load we do good and in reality the only load we are here to carry is OUR OWN. UNHOOKING NOW from any extra weight or anything pulling at me or slowing me down. I am free to just be me, how about you?? Navigate your vehicle which is your body and your choices to the middle of the road now, less obstacles, smoother surfaces, and as we drop the dead weight, in our lives and focus on what keeps us going forward easily, we will get there faster with energy to do what we came for now.

No comments: