Monday, February 25, 2013

I woke up the giant Buffalo

In my dream I was riding over wild terrain on my beautiful horse, Dove, who I never ever ride in real life. She carries the dove on the back of her body and I know she is sacred. We are racing to some unknown destination and the trail is treacherous, we get to a deep drop off and I am afraid for us, but she makes it down and all of a sudden I look up and see two gigantic black furry behemouths, that at fist are stock still they look almost as though they are made out of stone. I think to myself, do not wake them, we can not get out of here fast enough and they are huge. Then I see the one has awoken and the Dove horse is moving toward it. I reach my hand to it and pet it's furry head and it is calm. I am freakin' out and yet jubilant, I know this has been my journey in this lifetime. I have awoken the giant buffalo, they are a pair of massive creatures, gentle in every way to those who know their power. It is the fulfillment of lifetimes of being here. I turn to ride back home and take the road instead, it is flat and easy to ride on. We are flying like the wind with the good news of our story and arrive safely home again. Good grief - my dreams are wild and vivid and true. I came to wake up the abundance of living here in a life where everything is balanced and everyone has all they need now. It has been my dream, my journey and now it is complete. welcome to the world were harmony and balance rule the days, and love is for everyone all of the time, this has been my job and that part is now complete. Be happy with your life, it is an adventure, and your use of it, very powerful for us all! Thank you for hearing this and being ready for the New Earth.

No comments: