Sunday, February 3, 2013

Paths that never cross again

As we move forward it is funny how miss we so much that we never knew was out there. I am in my own little world here and have only ventured out in the company of like minded people to do like minded things. I meet only those who come here to meet me. It has been a part of staying safe. I then found out that safety comes from within, it is not a place or a person, but a choice. I had to learn that lesson in this lifetime, beginning as a child. Believing that no matter where I go I am loved and protected was the challenge and the now is has turned into the gift, my gift. It is also about making the choices to not cross over old paths again. I like to give stuff just one last chance to right the wrongs, pay me back and set the record straight. I know now that is a waste of hope, when there are so many good and valuable things to hope for and about. Dismissing those experiences is key to the recovery of our light and our life. Knowing to never go that way again creates the opening to move toward. So to those old paths I say goodbye and to the new trails I say BRING IT, LET'S SEE WHAT THIS ADVENTURE IS ALL ABOUT. Don't you just love Earth and human form and all it offers, I sure do!!

No comments: