Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Good bye to the POPE

We are at the dawn of the new age now and being here for the awakening was amazing. I came as an Indigo person in 1957, much to the chagrin of my mother. Raising an indigo was not her best thing although I did get raised and out quickly. Breaking down systems with question after question has always been my way. Why, how, when, how long, and then there was the you can't make me thing I did. I moved into my visionary role right away, using my gift of seeing auras in my job as a recruiter. I knew who and how you were going to fit into the jobs I was recruiting for and I had a lot of fun using what came naturally to me. I then switched gears into the health arena and used exactly the same gift to assist people in upgrading their health. Of course I added some training and testing equipment to my bag of magic and my second career took off like a rocket just as my first one had done. I am a talker, and that took me to my next job of speaking out the truth in my heart that I held close for a long long time. That won me a million bucks and changed the course of my life again. With the 2012 just ending and the Mayan calendar closing out that last segment of darkness we are creating a whole new reality as the promise of the Golden Age becomes the reality here. Seeing and knowing the Pope has listened to the Higher Light advice and stepping down, is a huge step forward for the one billion followers of that doctrine. Pray for their next leader to be in harmony and balance and a part of the solution, pray they also give the money they took back to their people to use for the highest good. This is big, beautiful and bringing bounty and balance to our world, watch the old guard simply disappear now, the Golden age of peace and prosperity has begun, enjoy the grace, the mercy, the forgiveness, the luck and the love of it. For those not interested in the shift your bus will pick you up and depart very soon. Thanks for playing!!! Amah Te Rah

No comments: