Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Heal Thy Mouth Summit

There is an online group of some of the finest oral health practitioners I have ever known, please look into this and open your eyes to a new perspective on whole health and whole body healing. I have done this work for over 20 years and every single time it dramatically changes the health of the people I see in my practice. This is vital to know. Do not be fooled any longer by someone who is selling you a toxic or inferior product, amalgam is super toxic and these people have proved it the same way I have in my work. It destroys the health of the patient and doctor alike as well as our fragile environment, please stand up for yourself and our world and our children and fire those who continue to poison our world. If we do not support a toxic product it will disappear forever and that is all we can wish for now. Thehawc.com shows our work in this field and it is groundbreaking. Please do not hesitate to contact my clinic for help! We are here for those in need. Thanks, Dr.Su

No comments: