Sunday, February 3, 2013

Ending violence and abuse

I just saw a movie preview about the abuse of women and I can hardly watch it. I see and teach so many woman who have been abused in my practice because the stress and feelings of unworthiness cause all sorts of illness and injury. Pain is a common complaint. I say why so you deserve pain in your body? It is chosen by you to teach you something. It is a signal that the lessons are right there in your physical state pinching and poking you. It is like the hot tooth the undereducated dentist performs the root canal on. The signal is signaling and instead of dealing with the issue you just pull the plug on the ALARM!! What do you think is going to happen now? Another signal - bigger and more intense will start blowing. When we feel unworthy in some way we allow abuse in our life. Be it verbal, criticisms or curses, emmotional, mind games and the like, or physical, with cold or hard hitting hands. Then the spiritual gets involved. The spirit sees the whole picture in every detail and you will be guided to a higher place for a better view from a distant perch. I see from that perch always as a Hawk and I look around to see what else is going on. Sometimes there is more then the immediate situation. A past event or even a future outcome commonly play a part in abuse. I saw the chain of events that someone set up to get free - they abused so they would be sent away and others would not think it his fault or choice. I left a marriage because of emotional abuse,with him saying one thing and doing something completely different, thinking I would not notice. Abuse of self is another big problem. Not eating well, not sleeping properly, not taking a day a week to be in a grateful place filled with hope and love. If you are struggling now, look at this and see your situation. Fly up to your perch a take an overview. If your past or future scares you, find help to feel safe here. It is the MOMENT that you can effect only. Forgive all you have done, feel peace about what is to come and fall in love with yourself, your looks, your life, your words and deeds. Then abuse will stop now forever and peace will reign supreme here. Ask your Guardian Angel to assist you please, I have Annie and Michael, they have been with me always and whenever, which is daily I ask for help, guidance, support or just a listening ear, they are there!

No comments: