Sunday, February 3, 2013

remember only the good stuff it creates your future

As we clear the slates, find those pictures and memories of your old life and erase now the negatives. If you remember the noise or the chill or the drama you allow it back in. Find one good thing. My step grand father was cold and bitter and icey, yet his son took care of us after my dad passed away. Good news there. My ex, gave me beautiful brillant fun girls, good news there too. If there is no good memory let it all disappear. My daughter says her memory is dim, I understand, there was a lot of stress. My memory will now produce only that which I can see as light and love. All other reminders of pain or loss or seperation are now gone forever!!! Let that be our Sunday Morning prayer to the Source of all that Is, in love let us remember only LOVE. If it was not present it did not happen. Megwitch.

No comments: