Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Are you tingling yet?

Know the signs, if you are smiling, tingling or feeling joy, you in the right place with the right people. If you in pain, nauseated or feeling frustrated, move away. It is not brain surgery here, it is being sensitive to your vibrations. You are energetic on every level, through every chakra, in and out. When you vibe next to a person who causes a wave of feeling within you, it is YOU, not them who is vibing. You can use your experiences to lighten up, add in and grow. You can use them to back off and reconsider your life and position here. You can be supported by those who add in to your field simply by accepting them as they are. You can use the knowing that something needs adjusting also. I have sat in over thirty thousand appointments. Many feel the vibe, some know me, some love me, some learn from me and some run away like their hair in on fire! They are all good responses, the only response I move away from the energy sucking one. I see it as an ant eater of sorts, with a snoot for light, groping and sucking and grabbing what it can grab. That one I dismiss. It is the choices we make that enhance our days and our lives here. Find the tingling, by becoming the tingler, that means you should sparkle with love and light and good kind words and thoughts and deeds!!

No comments: