Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Full Circle

Many of us have been here many many times. We know that because we feel deja vue. We also meet and greet old friends as though they were never absent although we could have had lifetimes apart. We have soul groups from the larger community. They are linking up now and all is coming full circle. Be who you are most comfortable being. Your soul group can find you if you are authentic and in love with your field. Jamming a square peg into a round hole is coming to a close and finding the round whole is becoming the goal for the round peg. I have been rare and unique always, I would write my name as Sioux when I was a little girl. Somehow knowing it was true and appropriate. My very white mother did not appreciate that ever and made me stop. I know we all have stories about the truth surfacing along the way to just have it deep sixed again by someone who did not understand. I always try to provide the sun, moon and rising sign for my young clients and tell their parents to honor the fingerprint of this soul for who they are, not who we think they should be. Our circles here are calling to their members. They are fulfilling the prophecy of the golden age. It is here now, it has begun. Find your circle, or start one of your own, add in those who desire to be a part of it. All circles are needed, not one better than another. I see peace on the horizon, circles complete and community here working together now. Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: