Saturday, February 9, 2013

Who cares?

I just spoke of the TELL ME THE TRUTH idea. I hear people say, who cares anyway? No one will listen or even hear me. I want to say that that is simply NOT TRUE! I was offered a lot of money to stay out of court in the KSTP case. To keep my truth to myself. The judge said take the money and go home, my lawyer said take it, it is good change, my heart said NO, it is time for the truth,I want it to be spoken out loud in front of a jury of my peers. I will take my chances with the TRUTH! Now this was not about agreeing with what I do or who I am, although that was a large part of the trial. I had to be dissected in front of that same jury. One lawyer called me a snake oil salesman, peddling false hope to unsuspecting people. That had to be looked at. Then I got to tell the truth about me and what I believe and how I work. They were interested and in the end the truth was rewarded in a big way. Cooler then that though, was the request by the judge for me to read his aura. Now that was the best reward of the whole trial, my truth was received and believed and I was set free to be me!! It is the way to freedom and self expression and the peace that all is well and improving. Find your voice, speak your truth, someone will care! That is the truth!

No comments: