Tuesday, February 26, 2013

INSURANCE HAS lost it's VALUE, fear does not work anymore

A quick lesson from Dr. Su, in using insurance I have learned there is really no such thing. They learned over twenty years ago that to DELAY, THEN DENY, THEN DEFEND that they would make more money. I heard that from my attorney and he said that gave him a job! Two groups creating work for one another. HUMMMMMM> If you have a claim, get a tape recorder and tape every single interaction, that will help you tons. Speed it along with that tool. Tell them you are doing that also. Make sure your policy is what you think it is and go over it with your agent and a highlighter and then tell your agent you want a letter from him verifying that truth, tape that meeting too. I learned this lesson by going through it, I believe we should share our experiences with each other and make those lessons count for much more than just mine!! Now I know, know I win!

No comments: