Monday, June 17, 2013

Dr. Tsunami

That is what some of my frineds call me. I think it fits. They say I am the the thing you meet before the great change. I was told twenty some years ago I was riding a wave of change that only 1% of 1% were on, that number has now exploded and I am so glad for the company. That wave is about to hit shore. Over the next few days we will see and be in a place we prayed for all along. Those hitting the fulcrum of the infinity center who have their keys will slip on in. I have been giving out keys for years. Those not will also get a fresh start. Either way it was chosen by the individual. Freewill and all. Hold your energy, be at peace, love everyone and say thank you it has been real!! I am so glad to bear witness to this incredible time, how about you? Can you say, namaste'?

No comments: