Thursday, June 27, 2013

Help has finally arrived

Look up everyone, the sky brings the promise of those who have chosen to be a part of Earth's recovery program. It is the time of prophesy, the timing is spot on and the shift of power has begun. You will know us by our eyes, the eyes will have it. I tell those looking, ask your questions and then watch the eyes of those you are speaking with, they will either engage with you and hook up the data sharing link, or they will dart off. Knowing this will change your position. You will move into the power position by the ability to look straight into my eyes and speak your truth without fear or need of approval. This is the key to discernment. You are all being challenged here to know your own truth and those who believe the same truth. I believe in five things, love, hope, faith, peace and freedom. That is the primary truth for me and my life, and I offer it to those who choose to work with me. Get your list, find your partners and let's get this shift accomplished. Nature needs us and so do those beautiful children!

No comments: