Wednesday, June 26, 2013

I will tell all that I know

For a very long time I lived in fear of revealing the knowings that I had. That is the truth. Memories of past lives and the deaths that resulted from those truths echoed in my head. I know WHO I AM. I always have, the closer I got to now, the more vivid the memories became. I can manifest physical issues from past lives just by thinking them into my reality. That is dramatic. We talked about this yesterday, the fears and insecurites that no one who knows me, knows about. People think I am brave and crazy and magical and something to fear. They have been warned against those with my gifts from the beginning of time. I am the Holy Medicine Snake Woman, I was in the 1800's and I am still that soul. This is the year of the snake, the knowledge and truth that has been forbidden, not by GOD, by humans. They created that story, that book, that slavery system of living under their rules, telling you falsehoods condemning you with shame and guilt. The fruit of the tree of knowledge, the snake energy is for all to know and understand. The cadecus of the medical field's sign is that snake, she is not for the one or the elite, but for all of us! The Roman empire rules still today, covertly under the guise of the Vatican, nothing has changed. This is the rule of the elite human community and they are now leaving our planet. It is now our time, their time is up. We are on the verge of Global community living, with abundance for everyone in every nation, equally pursuing our hopes and dreams now. That is God's desire for our world, not punishment or secrets or seperation. That is what I know for sure and will tell from now on. I am protected and loved and that will see me through to the new level. Namaste' to all of us, it has been a wild ride, an amazing adventure, and frankly I am glad it is over now. I will see you at the rainbow bridge of communion!

1 comment:

Lyn Janzen said...

Thanks, again. So true.