Friday, June 7, 2013

Know what you really want before you ask for it

People see what others have and say they want that. Money, cars, cool jobs, a family, horses, the list goes on and on. Like a Christmas letter to Santa with all it's hopes and wishes and dreams without really knowing THE TRUTH OF THEIR CHOICES for sure. Then when that job shows up or the money arrives, or the baby is born, they realize that is not what they wanted but what they THOUGHT THEY SHOULD WANT. I have had that happen in relationships. On the outside, looking in at what I think I would and should like or do or have, and then when I get it - I say to myself, OOPS! I was married to a cowboy once, who said had he read my natal chart before marrying me it would not have happened. That would have been the right road for both of us, but sometimes we do not look before we leap. I made a choice based on should instead of really looking at it clearly before I asked for it and GOT IT. Now is the time to really KNOW. Be quiet, listen, and really hear yourself. What really matters to you all of the time, as opposed to should or could or maybe once in a while. Make your real life list, the one that is authentically yours and yours alone without the opinions of others. Then when it solid, ask for the person whose list matches yours! Ask for the job, the family, the life, that YOU REALLY WANT!! IN THIS TIME OF EXPANSION YOU WILL GET IT QUICKLY, SO ENJOY THE TIMING OF THIS, I AM.

No comments: