Saturday, June 22, 2013

Metaphorical health

Meta, magic. You are magical and meta in every way, although many have forgotten that. In healing the body, the best and quickest way through is using the meta perspective. Why is my body doing that thing ???? There is a reason, find the reason, stop the process. It is that simple. My friend has cataracts now, what from??? I say indigestion. You say what??? I say when the process takes in toxic food and ideas and choices, it can not process them, it will go to the place that body believes will get the attention and detailed data and healing it needs. What are your eyes, your vision of close up and far away, your windows to the world from your soul. The window to your soul from the outside. I always look to the eyes. Your kidneys, with the emotional aspect on the bottom and your liver with your frustrations on the top. Very complicated and very simple. Coating the eye means there is a layer of LEFT OVER junk undigested that is still there and needs to be processed. Period. It is up to each one to see and then believe and then they can clear the debris and sparkle and shine they way they were designed to. The inability to see ahead with joy is the emotion and the cause! If that was me, I would change that now!! Freewill, hard and easy all at the same time.

No comments: