Sunday, June 2, 2013

ANGEL NUMBERS 4- 4-4 TODAY Wet and wild.

ALL IS WELL AND IMPROVING. I know that, I hope you do too. We have come through the fire into the awareness of truth and reality and sometimes it looks pretty challenging. Weather permitting we are now in the summer of transition to the max and allowing the rain to wash us and our world clean is the gift. We seem to need the immune enhancing mushrooms, and in this season of water,and they are growing everywhere. One day years ago I asked my Angel Annie to show me a morel mushroom as I trotted down the road to my beach. I looked as I trotted all the way down to the water and all the way back up to my driveway - NOTHING. Now that is not normal, she always answers. Then, almost home, I saw out of the corner of my eye, a standing tower of fungus on the skirt of the driveway and she said - THERE YOU GO!! I bent over to look and she said NO! NOT THAT ONE, LOOK OVER HERE, AND HOLY HERALD, THERE WERE 100'S OF THEM IN MY WOODS. We harvested 5 - 5 gallon pails over the next week. Point of the story, Angels are telling us all is well and improving. If it seems not so, look for the mushroom. It takes rain to make the mushroom, and it takes the mushroom to boost your immune system. It takes a healthy reboot to start fresh. Now is that time. It is all good, this is the gift and today the 4-4-4 reminded me to simply enjoy the magic and start again with all that you love and live for and VOILA' keep your eyes open and there will be 5-5's you seek and your new life will begin. Angel Annie always shows me the gift - I hope this is a gift for you.

No comments: