Monday, June 10, 2013

Lesson two All you have is YOU!

Nothing more and nothing less, you are all there is. From early in the morning till late at night, it is just you living in and with you. Then while the body sleeps - you leave. Off to visit or hook up with those you choose to confer with on a consciousness level. Sometimes night hook ups are all you get, day time links may be lost, due to seperation or conflict, even death. Your dreams tell the tales, mine sure do. Then when you return to the body in the daylight there is more to share, more to know and yes, even more to love - because YOU have returned! I love morning, I love me and coffee and angel cards and this blog, and remembering how important ME is to this world of ME. When I take care of the animals it is ME they see and love, I know now that is all I have. I can control it, cherish it, celebrate it and love it more than I have ever before, and that is lesson two. nuff said

No comments: