Wednesday, June 5, 2013

KIDS AND HORSES - A POWERFUL CONNECTION

Today we are sharing our horses with a group of special kids. Luckily we have very special horses. I have known the connection my whole life and that is why I make it available to others. I was told the other day the riding stable near me is closed now after 40 years. So sad. A young lady rode with me on Sunday, I could see her curiousity and maybe a little fear there. She picked my new horse who had left a family of many years to join me in his new life. He also was curious and maybe a little fearful, change is challenging to people and animals alike. Together, they worked it out. Around they went, slowly at first, testing each other. I said to her, talk to him, pet him and listen to him too. She did, and so did he. In the end he gave her a little cantor to the end of the arena and she squealed with amazement. I said - now there is true joy!! This is where passion comes from. Power and promise coming together to teach and reach a human and a world in need. SHE WILL BE BACK, SHE IS HOOKED!! PUT SOME POWER IN YOUR DAY TODAY, DO SOMETHING YOU ARE CUROIUS ABOUT AND MAYBE A LITTLE AFRAID TO TRY, YOU WILL BE RICHLY REWARDED! Courage changes the world! And for sure, this world needs some changing!

No comments: