Wednesday, June 19, 2013

There comes a time when only the truth will be heard

You have seen the smoke and mirrors of what people do and say to get their way. It is fascinating. I am always impressed by the abilities. I sometimes wonder why the creativity and energy isn't spent on the good of the people and our world here. I know we want to believe. We want someone to take care of everything for us, yet it is us who needs to do it. Listen and discern the truth for yourself, I don't care who writes your check or tells you what you want to hear. It is up to us to look at the bigger picture now and help where help is most needed. I have wanted someone to offer full disclosure my whole life, not the distorted beliefs of someone who has an agenda that is not about the greater good. I know as the people wake up and take responsibility now, only the truth will be heard. The rest will simply die out, and become a memory. Ask, receive and believe, it is time for full disclosure, we have earned the right to know everything now.

No comments: