Wednesday, June 5, 2013

THE LONG LONG WAIT

When I was a kid my mother used to say, Jesus is coming, you better be ready. So I got ready and was ready, every day I was ready. Waiting and waiting and waiting for a day that she said would come. I have waited for many things, many people and many changes to show up in my life. Waiting and waiting and waiting. I slowly woke up to the fact that only thing I was trained to wait for, I already had and I already was. It was me! Isn't it strange how the misconception got put in to our world. People want to trust that what they are being taught is right and true, and we have found out that we have been taught to wait for NOTHING except us and we are already here! We are those who we have waited for. We are Jesus, he taught that with communion - we were all together every day as ONE!!!! How then did we forget?? WHO CARES? Well, I do, I care that we wait no longer. There is nothing left to wait for, no one is coming, we are them!! I am who I need the most, and I need to love that and me the best. The rest need to take care of themselves. If you have waited, please, think about this, you are all that you need, a perfect human with a grand opportunity in just being you!!! Love that, save yourself the wait!! Get out there and get on with it, we need you NOW! Hallelujah, the waiting is over and I for one, am glad, so very glad.

No comments: