Sunday, June 9, 2013

I'll go first - follow if you want to

OK? I have spoken about a lot of things and I will stand by every single one of them. Now it is time for you to speak, too. Let's say this, as a human with a purpose, you all have one, unique to you. Finding it and using for your highest good and the highest good of all, the challenge. I was challenged in the 5th grade when a mercury filling was put in my mouth. It changed me forever. I knew in that moment because of what it did to my body and brain, that my life would never be the same. It ended my childhood right then and there, my hormones kicked on and I became an adult overnight. Not equipped at all, it was a real battle to embody that transformation. I hated and loved school, some of the teachers were idiots, kids were struggling and no one seemed to notice or care. Beatings and other abuses were the order of the day, whether you deserved it or not. Food was awful, things likes twinkies and mcdonalds showed up. Church was poison and it damaged the trust of those who needed to believe. Three things saved me, my horse, my vision and my ability to be in two worlds at the same time. I see energy, like a hawk, far or near, it has form and color and I know when it warms and flows, and went it goes dark and turns to vampire. I have physical power, my horses, who number 11 are that field for me. I know they support me in energetically and when the 12th arrives I will share them all with you. I have the wolves with me always, in the form of dogs and yes, real wolves come here too. These are my totems, the hawk, the horse and the wolf, they are me and I am them, together in a unique form called Susan. I am also a part of the Buffalo and I am patiently holding space for them. I see, then I share what I see and that is my power and my gift. I have the energy of the Angel embodiment that is my origin from Venus and it sustains me. I form around that field and manifest that into my life and the world in a beautiful way. From this position, these four directions, I do my work here, all day, no matter what I am doing, I am doing my work. I love this world and all of you in it, follow the path and you will find you too. In the center of the circle is US, find your way in. Then I want to hear what you have to say. Time is up, you all know who I am, your turn now. I look forward to knowing you, the real and true you. Angel hawk visions will be doing the blogs on video now, look for the new delivery!! Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: