Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Yesterday I just needed to scream, so I did

Do you ever just need to let it all out? This is the time. Use the light, the warmth, the rain, the new matrix. It is time to let it all out, let it all pass away from you now. For those interested in the new earth, space needs to be created by cleaning out the old stuff. I have spent weeks getting rid of stuff I no longer need, not junk, good stuff. It is freeing to be clear and have the space for the light and air to be in. You need the light and air to be in you for you to heal and move forward. Go outside and holler or just sing real loud, and let it out. Find you voice in there under the shhhhh's of a million people you met along the way. My toxic step grandpa offered me a penny a minute to be quiet as a little girl and I always said , I have never earned a nickel that way. Speak up, clear your throat, let the words flow into the air of healing and release. It is not about them, it is about you. Today I look back at the waste of time and effort and know that that will never happen again in my life. Celebrate the emptiness, for in making space in love, with love and for love, LOVE will show up. It is time now.

No comments: