Sunday, June 9, 2013

Summer is play time!!

Kids love summer, so do I! No rules about anything, stay up late, play outside, go barefoot, laugh, swim, ride, whatever gets your motor running. This is the summer of our dreams. We knew we would get here if we stayed the course and yes, we made it. 26,000 years and tears, past now. Earth is shifting, actually flipping around. Some of us are really excited about that. I for one have spent 1,000's of years making sure this would happen. As I look to our summer ahead, I see great things coming. I have worked hard for a very long time, and I know that was the right way, now SUMMER HAS COME, and I for one, am going out to play!!! HOW ABOUT YOU - CELEBRATE your success at simply arriving at a time that easily could have not been available. We have made this so, so use it well. Be the one you want to be with and you will attract the friend that is just like you, be the energy of the new season of the new calendar, Old gone now forever, enjoy the fresh and new YOU and Me too.

No comments: