Saturday, June 29, 2013

ok, time now to move up and take responsibility

I had chosen to take a rest for awhile here. I needed to stop everything for little while, so I did. In 1988 I was visited by two galactic brothers who told me I had asked them to wake me up that night. OH BOY!! So I started waking up at that very moment. From 1999, when I was sent to the final Solar Eclipse of the Millenium in Avebury England and climbed the hill to receive the download. Until 12-21-2012 I have done exactly what I was supposed to do. Every single triple date from then till 12-12-12 I was to position my physical body on a certain geographical location in some strange place to hook up my spiritual linkage to the light. My crown is commonly referred to as giant dish with a zillion energies floating above it, by the psychics who see the energy. In this final year of 2013, after the final 12-21-2012 I got to rest a minute. OK OK OK, times up they tell me, and back to work. What does this look like for all of us? Well, the new day dawns with the global unification process firmly placed into position. The light has come on fully and those who are here to help from far away are here and willing, those already here, who know who they are, they are are ready to help too. This party is now getting started. As you shake off the sleepiness, the toxins, the less, and the loss, you too will remember that this the time we have all been waiting for and we are the ones we were waiting for. Namaste' to us all, humans and non-humans in human clothes, nature and Mother Gaia and all her galactic sister planets - all is in alignment - let us now begin. Thank you Creator for believing in us, the way we believe you and love and unlimited potential. This is going to be amazing. No more sorrow, sickness or seperation!~ Health, happiness and horses for everyone now.

No comments: