Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Wonders never cease

I love wonders. Wonders of the world, the wonders of humans, wonders are wonderful and inspiring and truly they never cease. I believe in love and have hope for it coming back to this planet in a big way. I have a faith that is unshakeable in every way and use it to fuel my hopes. I pray and meditate daily for a wonderful thing to happen here and each day I am pleasantly surprised. Whether it is an animal or a weather pattern or simply something someone says or does, I love that when it happens. When someone heals of something they thought they were destined to suffer with, I believe that is a wonder. When a person lets go of an outdated behavior or way of living or behaving - that is a wonder too. Start looking for the wonderful things, call them out, notice them. You are a wonderful thing and you will never cease, start with that one first and see where you take you!

No comments: