Monday, June 17, 2013

The work of a visionary

I have many roles I play here, but one real job. That is to know for sure that everything is going to be all right. I have a vision of healing, of the gifts that our Universe wants us to have and use for the reunion party we are about to have. I have seen this coming for a long long time and now I am peaceful that holding my vision steady and strong was all I ever needed to really do. Seems like an easy task to some, yet to focus most of my energy on the horizon of hope and restoration takes all that I have every day. I do some other things too, but mostly for the fun of it. This planet is about to go upside down and if the visionaries weren't in place to hold the view on the future of love and healing, we may not have gotten this done. Most people think instead of feel or know in their hearts what is true and right for their lives and loves. Visionaries know for sure from the knowing and feeling on the inside, not the learned lessons of one short human life here. The frontal lobe of the brain is 5%, that is where the lessons, the beliefs, the ego and the emotions hang out. I prefer to use the 95% of my brain which is pure light, color and sound, there is where my visions come from and they are pure energy. I project them with my words and deeds here, that is why I am a Naturopath and a mom and a great friend of humans and animals alike. Find your calling, it is time to do our best work as we join with the others now. Thank you Creator for my gift and my willingness to hold on to it and use it for the highest good of all.

No comments: