Monday, June 10, 2013

Pretending does not cut it anymore

I see people trying to find their way, so they pretend to care or have an interest in something they really are not about. Trying to fit in as it were. Loving a person is not about pretending, neither is loving your work or your play. It takes a lot of energy to fake it, and then when the truth is revealed the embarrassment is toxic, that shows in the colon everytime. It is the most common form of cancer we have. Pretending to know more or even something you don't does it, pretending to be a friend doesn't either. I have always just been me, can't do my job and pretend to care, especially after 20 plus years. I can't love my horses or my land if I am simply pretending to, they rely on me, all day and all night, all of the time. I cannot come and go on a whim or if I get upset. I am present and authentic and true to me. I can not pretend to have faith or hope or love if I do not truly live that way in light and full exposure of that truth. I used to see pretenders in church right up front, and then see their dark auras of deceit. I hated that as a kid. Now I don't care anymore. Let go of the pretending, that is for kids, we are adults. To be present you must be open, honest and caring, no faking it. Tell the truth about yourself to you, then the rest will simply show up as scheduled. Law of attraction is alive and well, pretenders only get what they give, smoke and mirrors. I want real and true, how about YOU??

No comments: