Saturday, June 8, 2013

Communicating truth

I have seen it said out loud, shown, demonstrated - because it all comes through in color, sound and a field of energy. Then it manifests itself. I have denied some of it from time to time and tried to tolerate some of the other. What I have learned that no matter how you communicate your truth it is true. When I was robbed, Joe's truth was that he thought I and probably every one else had more than he did, and he got mad enough and crazy enough to steal what I had. He could have worked on his own truth by doing good and right and handling his truth better, but instead he is in jail now. Jail comes in many forms, there is personal jail, the jail of alone, and then the jail of others, who who hold you captive. Truth is you create your own reality, every truth is real, demonstrated and ultimately manifested. Think about that now and live the truth you want to live in and with!!!

No comments: