Thursday, June 20, 2013

6-20-2013 = 5 Today is my 55.5 birthday

Math is perfect, it is one of those tools that Creator provided for our knowledge and comfort. I love that and I use this gift a lot. I count, I play piano, I do numerology and on it goes, and with this gift I see order and explanation to many things. In looking at my math today I see the 555, the changes so great and magical that I need only accept them as there is nothing else to do. When I add the 5's together with the day I get a 20, partnership at an elevated level and the actual date of my birth in December. I know everything is going to be great, I have believed for a very long time and never given up on anything or anyone for that matter. Find your math, you will see patterns and untimately a path through for yourself specifically. I like Doreeen Virtue's numbers by Angels chart on line. Numerology can be bought through various websites. Mine is the 999. All completion, and we are there, aren't we?

No comments: