Sunday, March 3, 2013

Flippin' through the air you get a chance to see the bigger picture

Up on the mountain hidden from view, a giant rock sticks out the snow, with no marker that it is indeed there. Over the ridge I ski right into it and over I go. Seems simple enough until you hear the pop and feel the stab of that rib, and know you are in for a lesson. I teach that all things are here to teach by challenge, so after a visit to the Ski doc and a stop at the health food store, I settle down, very painfully to a 12 hour meditation. Memories flood my mind, and when the sun comes up the next day I know what I need to do. When we get lemons - we make lemonade, right. So as I use the remainder of my ski trip for lemonade - I will remember it is all good and improving. So it just goes to show you, we are all in this together and it is going to turn out better than expected!

No comments: