Thursday, March 21, 2013

The sun is shining now

So that is what I know for sure. It is time to buckle in for the ride of your life, or if you are like me - no buckles,no helmets, no negativity, nothing but freedom and love. It is our turn now to play with all we are and have. You are blessed to be one of the lucky ones. If you are reading this - you are doubley blessed. I have a contagious enthusiasm for all to share in. I am ready to BRING it, and I will share with those interested a variety of amazing things coming. Sustain Hudson is our local group of greenies, join us or set up your own, we will help you. Hawk's Ridge Ranch and the freedom riding program of bareback horsemanship is available to all. The Healing Arts Wellcare Center, THE HAWC, is fully staffed and includes a Medical Doctor now. Join us for healing nature's way!! The St. Croix River Protection Assoc. will be hosting a great event in April at the ranch and we need our beautiful river to stay that way and it is up to US!! So let's get up and get going and do all things we have been dreaming of. I am ready now how about you!!!!!!????

No comments: