Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Lunch again

This time another guy at lunch asks me out of the blue if I know who the >Indigo people are. I say, yes sir I sure do and as I watch his aura as he speaks, and it is obvious to me he is one of them. I laugh out loud and then say to myself and my guardians thank you! I know the awakening is bringing people back to life, but to be surprised by a business associate is a real treat. I know that everyone is getting a chance to realize their true potential and recognize their own spirit and that makes my heart sing. Yesterday in our appointment I smiled again as he shared more of his discovery in the books I recommended and how those in his family are also a part of this new earth. He is on a mission now and it will enhance his life here greatly. He is awake and aware and now proceeding to full potential that remained in the shadow until his full awareness arrived. We spoke of integrity and knowing who is truthful and trustworthy. That is a very wonderful gift to share with us. Everyone is getting a shot at this, watch and be amazed at those who come to you now with questions and stories, this is truly the greatest gift Earth has ever received!! Being in the light, fully exposed, bringing your gifts to the community and helping us transition and restore our world, are so awesome!

No comments: