Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Baby come home .How many songs are about that?

Lots of times our lives take us on quite a ride, a journey of self discovery that takes us far away from our roots. Our roots are in heaven. In these explorations we sometimes move in and out of that connection. Only when it gets really tough do we call out and say - I know you are there, you always have been, please help me now. It is the same way with kids here. Many have to break the chains of family connections to heal the pain of their childhoods. I did. Too much was there that reminded me of that past and the pain and all the drama. In the end there was not home for me only forgiveness for the childhood that was, simply, what it was. I heard the other Baby come home from heaven the whole time I was exploring. Knowing for sure that my real Mother/ Father had not forgotten me and that when I was done here they would be excited for my return to my Galactic home. As we now awaken to that truth and that knowing of our heritage and that connection, let that love rule you now. The battles are over, the focus is on recovery of all that you inherited and chose to bring to Earth this time around. We have met one another many times in many forms and situations, some of us contracting to know each other in this the most promising lifetime in our history. If you are done with your pain and have healed your heart, you can now go home. If you are still in the mood to fight, good luck with that, no one else is interested who has awoken. Awakening under the Libra full moon should be magical and life changing for many. Be there when the others come home, and smile, and say I knew you would figure it out and that I would see you again, I love you!!! This is OUR time!

No comments: