Friday, March 29, 2013

Put out your hand and see what you get

As I in-vision and see us all extending our hands to one another, I see a great exchange of love and light and friendship now. It is time. Years ago Rabbi Wayne Dossick said to me, I judge my sermon by the expressions of the faces in the crowd and young lady I was watching you the whole time, and based on what I saw I ROCK!!!!! I reflect beauty to beauty, hope to hope, health to health and in that case love to love peppered with vision and empowerment. I was given the gift of discernment through the hand shake, that way I would know whether or not we are to work together. Put out that hand of yours, shake the hands of those around you, feel the connection, smile and look into the eyes of that person and see GOD there. Happy Holidays!!!

No comments: