Thursday, March 14, 2013

Defense or offense???

Two ways to respond in this lifetime. Both polarities, neither in middle, neither peaceful, neither honoring of another way of thinking. Is there a place of respect that is good for all, ask yourself now. How do I want to be received? What if I see things from a different place or have different experiences than you do?? What if I choose not to fight but to flee, or what if I choose to fight and you don't? Should I just kick the crap out you anyway? We need to feel our way along now with love and in the light. If I smile when we are together then I will know it is right for me, if not I will just scoot along and let be what will be. Honor me please, so I may honor you and your journey too. Tough lessons for a changing time. Let's work hard on this peaceful resolution!!

No comments: