Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Katie's Brithday

It is my friend Katie's birthday today and it makes me remember all the birthdays of my own life. They varied with the year and the people in my life at the time. Although my mother and I did not like one another, she always made sure she remembered my birthday and called first thing and sang the happy birthday song to me. It made me feel wonderful!! I know how important that date is to each soul, it was chosen especially for that person and it marked a fresh human life and all of it's potential. Celebrating that gift from God every single year not only honors the person but the Creator too. Honoring all of life and marking those special dates make this lifetime a lot sweeter and more memorable. Happy Birthday Katie Kujala, you are loved!! Dr. Su

No comments: